The website we refer to is: www.tikambetherapy.com
What personal data do I collect and how do I use it
I may collect the following personal data provided to us by you:
- name and contact details including phone numbers and email address;
- payment details.
I may process your personal data that has been given to me in the course of:
- providing services to you;
- communicating with you;
- processing a payment for services provided;
- ensuring the security of my services;
- maintaining backups of my databases;
- lawful record keeping and billing.
The lawful basis for this processing is that processing is necessary for the performance of an agreement between you and me or taking steps, at your request, prior to entering into any payment agreement.
My website incorporates privacy controls which affect how I will process your personal data. By using the privacy controls, you can specify how you would like to control this.
If you opt in, I may process information about your use of my website using my analytics tracking system for the purposes of analysing website use. This may include:
- IP address;
- geographical location;
- browser type and version;
- operating system and referral source;
- length of visit, page views and website navigation paths;
- timing, frequency and pattern of your website use.
The lawful basis for this processing is our legitimate interests in monitoring and improving my website and services. The tracking software I use is Google Analytics.
I do not use your personal data for marketing purposes including direct marketing.
Sharing your personal data
I may disclose your personal data (name and contact details) as reasonably necessary for the purposes of providing my/their services to you with your consent.
I do not share or sell your personal data to any third parties for marketing purposes including direct marketing.
Retention and deletion of your personal data
I retain your personal data for a minimum of seven years after the completion of services provided for the purposes of identifying the service that I provided to you, in order to answer any queries or complaints about service to you and for operational and compliance obligations.
I may collect, use, store and transfer different kinds of personal data about you, for example –
- Identity Data, when you buy a service, including first name, last name, title, DOB, address.
- Contact Data including billing address, email address and telephone number.
- Financial Data including bank account details should an incorrect payment be made.
- Transaction Data including details about any BACS payments for services paid.
- Technical Data including internet protocol (IP) address, your login data, browser type and version, time zone setting and location, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform and other technology on the devices you use to access my website(s).
- Profile Data including your interests, preferences, feedback and survey responses where relevant.
- Usage Data including information about how you use my website and services.
Your access to and control over your personal data
If you wish to contact me regarding the personal data that I hold either:
- request a copy of personal data that I hold;
- request that inaccurate personal data is rectified;
- request that personal data is blocked, erased or destroyed where I have no need to keep for legal or compliance purposes;
- to object to processing of your personal data where I have no need to keep for legal or compliance purposes.
You also have the right to make a complaint at any time to the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO), the UK supervisory authority for data protection issues www.ico.org.uk. I would, however, appreciate the chance to deal with your concerns before you approach the ICO so please contact me in the first instance.
I may update this policy from time to time by publishing a new version on my website.
Last amendment 23/02/23